In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (Act), its implementing regulations, and the LSSICE 34/2002 of 11 July, of the Information Society and Commerce mail, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, inform all users that provide or provide personal data that these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered in the "Spanish Data Protection Agency."
USER DATA COLLECTION (PURPOSE AND CONSENT):
By making "click" on the "Send" (or equivalent) button built into our forms, You state that the information and data that they have provided is accurate and truthful. For the information provided is always updated and contains no errors, the user must communicate as soon as possible, changes of their personal data as they occur, as well as corrections of erroneous data if it detects any . The User guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and updated, being responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of a breach of that obligation. Depending on the form and / or email when you access or transmit through this website, the information you provide will be used for the purposes described below:
1. Manage your inquiry, suggestion or request.
2. Control the number of applications received and their type, and for usage statistics.
3. Manage requests for access to services provided through the Extranet aimed at companies, freelancers, partners and suppliers.
4. Know and / or participate in future calls for jobs bachelor and bachelorette party in Dénia
5. Refer regular information on services to which you are enrolled.
6. send commercial advertising by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical, which enables commercial communication. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by bachelor and bachelorette party in Dénia and by collaborators or "partners" with whom it had reached an agreement to promote trade among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
In the event that the data provided corresponds to a third party, the User warrants that it has informed the third party and obtained advance authorization to provide their data to bachelor and bachelorette party in Dénia In this sense, it is your responsibility to report such circumstances to third parties whose data we he will yield.
By becoming a follower User profiles bachelor and bachelorette party in Dénia, social networks this website consents the processing of personal data within the environment of these social networks in compliance with the conditions and policies affecting them.
Similarly, bachelor and bachelorette party in Dénia, it announces that it has adopted all technical and organizational necessary to ensure the security and integrity of personal data that addresses measures and to prevent loss, alteration and / or access by third parties however autorizados.No foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that Internet security measures are not impregnable.